Iperdesign is a boutique branding agency located in Philadelphia that focuses on the design and development of WordPress-based websites and mobile apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Android systems.
I spent two years at Iperdesign from April 2011 to April 2013, growing into a wide range of responsibilities that offered me an invaluable experience as Project Manager, Account Executive, Intern Coordinator, Copywriter, and Copyeditor.
Below are a few tech-related writing samples from the company blog and case study pages.
• Branding: Ernst & Young (Adding Flair to International Enterprise)
• Branding: Hausmann & Co. (A Timeless Classic Enters the Digital Age)
• Branding: LEAD (Applying New Brand Standards to Print Media)
• Mobile: Dale Carnegie Leadership Series (Developing the Leadership Series App Suite)
• Mobile: Dale Carnegie Secrets of Success for Android (Bringing Secrets of Success to Android)
• Mobile: Paesi OnLine (Paesi OnLine: Immersive City Guides for Travelers)
• Mobile: World Wildlife Fund Earth Hour (Designing and Developing the Earth Hour App)
• Mobile: World Wildlife Fund Oasis (Bringing the WWF Oasis Into the Digital World)
• Web: 2013 Italian Election (Building an App for the 2013 Italian Election)
• Web: Dale Carnegie Blog (A Restyled User Interface for Dale Carnegie's Blog)
• Web: Enel Rete Gas (Developing a Web Presence for Energy Distributors)
• Web: Italian Lutheran Church (The Italian Lutheran Church Goes Digital)
• Web: LifeShield (Enhancing LifeShield's Web Presence)
• Web: REALITYRx (Partnering with Pharma)
All images were shot and edited by Zach Patten.